I love shutterfly products, all of them. I especially love their holiday cards. Any cards they have to offer really. This year's 2010 designs are pretty great. I love how in a lot of the cards you can choose between one photo or three or sometimes even six! Pictures are worth a million words and shutterfly knows how to do holiday cards with lots of picture opportunities! Also they have some religious ones, and very modern looking ones, to very traditional ones. Lots and lots of options. They also have the option to do folded greeting cards or the flat photo ones in either 4x8 or 5x7. I love how in the folded greeting cards you can put an extra picture inside the card in most cards! Its a bonus! I plan on doing a folded greeting card this year I believe. I am not that good of a decision maker when it comes to thousands of beautiful options! I am super excited to do my cards this year, its one of my favorite things about the holidays!
Here are a few of my favorite cards this year, but I'm not giving away which one I might use!
This One
& This One
&This One
Thats just a few of course, I could go on and on and on...
Here are a few of my favorite products they offer too!
Their calendars..especially their new designs!
Luggage Tags..for us who travel lots! I have these with my dogs on them.
The of course, my all time favorite, as well as many others out there..the beloved Photo Book!
I have 9 of them from our wedding, to summers in Italy to our first borns birth! I can't get enough of them!
If you want to join in on this awesome promotion, go HERE!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment