What I think about my friends.
Well honestly, I love my friends. I do have some closer then others yes, but if I call you my friend, you are special to me in one way or another. I love having great friends and don't take the word lightly. A friend is someone you can count on, in any circumstance, and know that whatever it may be they aren't going to judge you or think differently of you. I have seen this quote or saying before...it goes something like...A great friend likes you even after know you and your faults. I know thats not the exact saying, but its similar. I love it. Its so true. Noones perfect so you just gotta take it. I miss the very few friends I had in the states. Now I don't say that because I wish I had more. I don't. I'd rather a few great friends then tons of just friends that I really don't know much.

No comments:
Post a Comment