Plans/dreams/goals I have.
Hmm. I'd like to take some photography classes to boost my confidence and ability. Also to learn the ins and outs of my camera better. And possibly a couple Photoshop ones as well. One day I would love to open my own photography buisness. It'd be perfect to be able to do what I love to do and stay home with the kid(s). That is my number one goal in life though, to stay home and raise our children. I have always thought and hoped to be a stay at home mommy, and now that I am blessed to be able to do so, I am forever grateful. So, to sum it up; be the best wife I can be, the worlds greatest mommy, then comes my photo stuff. Granted, the first two are going to take up a lifetime to fullfill. Fine by me, in the mean time, I hope I can accomplish the photography classes and possibly buisness in the end.

No comments:
Post a Comment