Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunday Dinner

So yesterday we had our friends Mike and Emily and Baylie over for dinner. I made Italian Beef in the crock pot. It turned out oh so yummy. Emily made some awesome chocolate chip cookies and I tried, for the first time, this Apple Crisp Dessert thing. Thanks Arlene for for giving me the recipe!!


Only thing that I don't like is its SO yummy that I want to eat it all! Haha. So I gave some of it to my friend Holly just to get some out of the house!


Nick and I are trying to somewhat eat better. Not give up things really, but eat the better things I guess. Not sure if that makes sense. Lol. For instance, instead of getting the regular Peanut Butter we now get the all natural stuff. Thats what I mean as in eating better. Lol. We've been going to Spin Class every day well, M-Th anyhow. Trying to get in shape and healthy!


So yes. I was very proud of how it turned out!! Nick was too! And also Emily and Mike. Baylie wasn't too sure.


Well thats all for now!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Yep, one of our favorite desserts, too! I'm so glad everyone enjoyed it :o)