Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Beachin' it up!

We were at the beach Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend. It was so much fun but very exhausting! We went camping Sat-Sun {pics to come} but on Monday we drove back to the beach to be bums before the week really started. It was so nice just relaxing. The beach we normally go to here has a lot of restrictions and it was annoying. Couldn't bring your own chairs or umbrella's. Had to rent theirs. No dogs. And so on. So we found this one. The Free Beach. No chairs to rent. You can bring whatever you like. So on Sunday after noon, after we got back from camping, I went in search of a beach umbrella and some lounge chairs. The base had no more chairs, that I wanted anyhow, but they did have 2 more umbrella's. So I got one, and now Nick wants me to get another, so we have more shade and we're not so confined. Lol.


Oh and the Free Beach is also known as the Dog Beach. So it worked out a lot better! Kodi and Kaci didn't mind the water really, when the waves got a bit bigger they kinda freaked Kodi out. BUT we did get him to swim, and when I say swim, I mean really swim out there. Our friends Josh and Holly and their dog Buddy came along with us and Josh had brought one of those nerf footballs. Kodi wouldn't swim out to get a tennis ball, which is weird cuz he loves them, but he did indeed want that football. So now we know what to buy so he'll swim. {I'll add some of him swimming after I steal them from Holly!}


By the way, he slept the whole 40 min drive home! He was pooped!
This is one of my favorite pictures. So calming.
Monday was a great day to go, not an Italian holiday and not many people there!


Kaci and her blues that match the sky.
Our little set up. Made lounging so much better since the dogs liked to lounge on the towel with you!

Josh & Holly
Buddy. Kodi. Kaci.
Holly and I
Beach Bums we've become!

No comments: