Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Big 22.

Today was Nick's 22nd birthday. So we get to share our age for roughly a month, as I will be turning 23 on the 10th of June. He doesn't let me live it down that I am almost a year older than him! Its gonna be a rough one when I'm 30 and he's still in his 20s! Haha.


Here is a pic of his cookie cake I made him. I had to shave the sides a bit because they were hanging and fallin off the edges! I put too much cookie on there!


Thank goodness we had a couple people come over and help eat it, we only have a few pieces left!

It was yummy! We had Vanilla Bean ice cream with it!




3 comments:

The Heisner Report said...

It was delish!!!

Laura said...

Looks yummy!!!

Arlene said...

Happy Birthday, Nick! I made a chocolate chip cookie cake for a friend's birthday last year, and mine overflowed a little too, lol. But it was a hit! If you buy one from a bakery it's, like, thirty bucks -- crazy!

Oh, and I'm about 7 mos older than Nathan, and he never lets me live it down, either :/ lol