Sunday, May 10, 2009

Milano

*Warning: Picture Overload*

Well we did indeed get to go to Milan yesterday. It was so much fun! We went with our friends Mike and Emily and their daughter Baylie[almost 11mo.].

We ended up driving. Saved LOTS of money by doing that instead of taking the train! Its about a 3 to 3 1/2 hour drive. We left a little after 6a and got home a bit before 10p. Long day thats for sure!

There is tons of shopping there! I'm not a shopper but I like looking. They had all the upscale stores, Prada, LV, Chanel, Armani...the list can go on. And just watching people there, there were some very different looking clothes! It was cool to see.

Here are some pictures.
The Duomo.

Sorry the pics are a tiny bit out of order.
Us 4 in the Galleria

Nick and I outside of Castello Sforzesco

Again.

This is inside the big duomo. SO PRETTY

They won't let you in if you have shorts on or tank tops or flipflops, so I brought a sweater.




I love the Duomo

Haha. Yes we ate there. We don't go to McDonalds ever, unless we are out far. Its easy and probably cheaper and I know I will like it. Haha.

Inside the Galleria. Where lots of shops were.

Walking into it.

In front of Leonardo di Vinci's Statue.


This is just neat. It was the Train Station.

Heck yes. Had to snap a shot.



I just liked it.

Right at the begining. When we were trying to figure out where were and where we were going. { They look like they are in a movie}

I might add more later! You know I have TONS more!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

That last picture DOES look like they're in a movie, lol! Oh, and I like that bike shot, too; I don't know why, exactly... it just looks so neat :o)