Monday, October 18, 2010

Yummy Fruit!

I love this teether! As does Brynlee. The picture above is the first time she was using it. I put a semi frozen apple in it. By the time she was done, I took it and there wasn't much left in there but a tiny mushed up apple. I knew she'd like the apple because I've given her apple juice (very watered down) and she loves to drink that.

This face is after I put a kiwi in there. Lol. I figured she wouldn't like it, but its what we had in the frig so I was like why not. She kept on sucking though, but still making sour faces.

I have also put a frozen plum and a banana. She loved both, although I won't be doing the banana again, as its SO very hard to clean that thing with the mushy banana in it! Lol.


No comments: