Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 7

A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
I had to go with my husband and my daughter. Because honestly, I can't think of life without either of them. When Nick and I decided to get married and join the AF and all that, I knew my life was going to change. Yes, I have never been a 'civlilan' but I've never been on this side of the road either. It was just him and I. Moving across the country, well not even across the country, across the world. This was a big impact on my life and yet one of the best. Being over here for our first few years of marriage has been wonderful. Just having to lean on each other. Makes us for a stronger couple. Then you add in our gorgeous daughter and life is perfect! hehe. I think back at when I was pregnant and how we'd talk about how things are gonna change but for the better not for the worst. Its so right! You're thinking changes. Your attitude changes. All that changes though, I wouldnt' change back, ever. Because I can't see life with out this little precious baby girl of mine.

No comments: