*Size 2 diapers
*She still wears some 0-3 months clothes and she can wear 3-6 months(except most pants-little waist and short legs)
*I love putting shoes on her but she has TINY feet! I bought her some black dress shoes for this winter, 0-3month size...super big! All I can say is they better fit by Christmas because they complete her outfit!
*Rolls & Rolls & Rolls. All. Over. The. Place. (I'm gonna miss all this carpet, our house is ALL tile!)
*Sits up all by herself. She was doing good at my dads, but conquered it here in Arkansas about a week ago.
*Loves to stand!
*Loves her sleep. Takes 4 naps a day. They just vary in time. One long one, the others are short.
*Eating 6 oz 4 times a day.
*Still no solids. We are starting once we get back in Italy. Daddy didn't wanna miss that mess.
*Still smiles all the time and is a VERY happy baby.
*No teeth. Although she drools tons, has been since 3m, and there are no signs of teeth soon.
*World Traveler; Italy, Czech Republic, America-then all the little places in between!
Thats pretty much the update of Brynlee. She is growing too fast for words really. I love her so much. We've had a great little vacation visiting family and introducing her to the people that hadn't met her yet. Next time they see her, she'll be so different! Getting closer to our time to find out where our next home will be! We are super excited!
P.S. I've done some of B's 6 month pictures here, but I don't have my big camera's cord, so they'll have to wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment