Well lets see....
We went to Nick's squadron Christmas Party last Saturday. It was fun. Neither of us had every been, obviously. They were giving away a 47 inch TV, a Wii, a GPS, an Apple Notebook, and I think that was it....of course, we didn't win anything! Lol.
Today, its been raining....All. Day. Long. Fun times! It doesn't really bother me, but we were wanting to go to some Christmas markets and they are of course outside! So the rain dampered that today. And its suppose to rain the rest of the week...gah!
Hmm. What else.
Nick's on swings. He likes it.
My sister and mom get here in 3 weeks exactly!
We just started a new Bible study. Called the Power of a Praying Wife. So far so good. Only 2 in....but I'm excited. We have our ladies ornament exchange Friday night too. I can't wait to get more ornaments! Lol.
Can you believe that Christmas is around the corner!
We are going to our friends house for Christmas. We still haven't decided what to do for New Years, since mom and sis get here on the Eve.
Elvis, Kaci's littermate that we were dogsitting....he went home today. Kinda sad actually. We have had him for almost 2 months. So he was in a way part of our little furry family. Lol.
Nick and I have thought about the possibility of extending his tour here. Just one year. The benifits are nice. And whats one more year? We both love it here!
{whew, the rain outside is so loud!}
Ok I think thats all for now!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment