Friday, January 13, 2012

Brynlee Girl

{This picture below is messed up and I didn't feel like re uploading..yeah I'm lazy}

So. Kaci and B are besties. Sitting by the road. Weirdos really. 


I love this shirt my mom got her. Ironically she was playing with her stuffed Zebra all day too. I think she felt a bond..haha. 


 My mom got Brynlee a sand box for Christmas, and we waited to set it up till my mom was here so she could see her reaction. 

She loves it by the way...


Now we just have to keep her from throwing it all out of the box...easier said then done.




 I just wanted to do a short post on Big Sister B. She is getting so big. She is doing well with Aspenn too. Loves to hold her {for short periods} and likes to hold her bottle. Still gets jealous at times but we're all adjusting well.

I love my girls.

No comments: