This last Sunday at church they had baby dedication for all babies born in 2011.
However Brynlee was born in 2010, but had yet to be dedicated. So I asked if she could be a part of it and of course they said yes.
We didn't get the chance in Italy to do B like we planned. But I am kinda glad we got to do them both at the same time.
Aspenn was the caboose of the 2011 baby train of PRBC.
So we actually had the youngest child and the oldest child up there!
I had meant to get a real pic of us looking and such but never did.
The girls are matching. It was their first matching outfits. I'm sure positive there will be more to come!
Check out Aspenn's awesome ballet flats! They are adorable!
They were a gift. I'm obsessed with baby shoes! She probably has like 6 pair and yes I know, no point for a kid who can't walk!
Brynlee did great and loves her Bible. She was flipping through it while we were up there.!
Thank you Lord for trusting Nick and I to take care of these beautiful girls for You! We feel so blessed to have them in our lives and couldn't go back for anything. We promise to 'train them up the way that they should go' and to show them that Jesus loves them in all that they do & will always be there for them in the good times and the bad.
Oh, Brynlee already loves to pray. We pray before meals and bed. She doesn't let us forget either! Sometimes we pray more then once. She now closes her eyes for most the prayer too! So Proud!





No comments:
Post a Comment