I must admit. At first, when we got our our orders to go to Georgia, I was bummed. It was winter in Italy and we had been snowboarding quite a bit...so I was hoping for Utah or Idaho or somewhere cold. I know its just because of the snowboarding. I loved it so much. I wish we had done it sooner! BUT now that we are here, and its super nice outside most days...I love it. AND we are only 2hours from the beach. So since we don't get snow, I'll take the beach..in between though, I would have to learn to deal haha.

While my mom was here on her Spring Break {nursing school} We decided to take a drive down south to Florida.

Oh my goodness. I have been to Jacksonville beach with my youth group when I lived in Arkansas, but that was 10 yrs ago...boy does that make me feel old...

So my main beach visits were Westcoast...and these aren't no westcoast beaches!
White sand. Not crowded....well I mean that might be different come summer....Even so, we've been to the beach in California in the off season and it was still crowded.

Brynlee loved it too. It'd have been better for her if she were walking more...sandy hands aren't fun! She did like rubbing her fingers in the wet sand though..

My mom walked her to the water...and the end of a wave (small) rolled up to her feet...she wasn't fond of that. I think it was because she just wasn't expecting that. Next time we'll introduce it differently haha.

I went with beach pics in mind. My mom did pretty good and we got a few good family shots. My main one was of us 3 walking on the beach...(its on the header of the blog)

All in all it was a successful trip. I definatly want to go back when B is truly a walking fool.

We did come home with sunburns. All of us but B. We kept her pretty slathered with sunblock and she was in her stroller in the shade some too...me however..forgot some parts of my legs and arms...so I was hurting a tad the next day....

I love this picture. Or both these, top and bottom. I think I might frame them!

To end it with the love of my life....I can't believe our 4 year wedding anniversary is coming up next month!


No comments:
Post a Comment