First things first, we have a place to call home! An answer to prayer really. Also a big thing about it, we aren't renting it. We own it! Some may think we are crazy but the way it all panned out was all the Lords work. He's incredible really, lol.
Brand New, never lived in. 3bedroom.2bath.On a little more then a half and acre. On a cul de sac.
Lots of yard! The builder is putting a fence up like the neighbors. And our property is all the way to their fence(they put their fence on the line.)
Here is the actual back yard. We have a lot of those trees....
Real wood floors in the living room. I love them!
Tile and granite counter tops in the kitchen. Lots of cabinet space, deep and tall! Realtor is putting a refrigerator in that matches the stove, dishwasher, and microwave for us, we get it today!
Master bathroom. We have his and her sinks and 2 walk in closets! I'm so excited not to have to switch my closets out for each season!
So thats really the big news.
Our move went very smooth! With 6 suitcases, a pack and play, a stroller, 3 carry on's, 2 large kennels and dogs, and a baby....it went so smooth compared to what I was expecting. Granted we had lots of delays with the flight, but we are here now.
My mom and nana picked us up in Atlanta on Thursday and we drove down here to Valdosta. Its a very pretty city and a lot bigger then we expected. Mom was here to help us with house hunting and I was very glad she was! As we've never done this before she was a lot of help.
Now to make this house a home, we just need our house hold goods. We get our car this week, so that will be wonderful to get rid of the rental. We get OUR internet this weekend too, yes I'm stealing this by sitting on our front porch, hehe.
We are all doing great, not much jet lag. We fall a sleep earlier then normal but are able to stay up all day, lol. The dogs are adjusting well, I am just ready for our fence to be installed so they can run free!
We went to a church this past Sunday and are going back this coming Sunday to Sunday school as well this time. We didnt' have much time last Sunday to stay and chat since we had to be back at the hotel by noon, but it worked. I am excited to go back and maybe meet some people!
Thats all I've got for now. Hope everyone else is doing great!

6 comments:
That's awesome!!! Congrats, it's gorgeous!
Well it's not in Luke, but a Lovely house, I know you'll warm it up into a home in no time at all, just fill it with love. Look for a good church too ; ) Kelly and I are praying for you through your journey.
Your house looks lovely! Glad you guys have a place to call home! May God bless your family with lots of memories and wonderful friends there:-)
Oh how exciting! I'm just a tad jealous, I want to buy a home! I'm glad to hear the move went well. I hope you love Georgia! Yay for living in the states again :)
wow! That's great that everything has worked out perfectly. Congrats on your beautiful home!
Wow, the house looks lovely! Congratulations! Can't wait to see it all decorated. :o)
Post a Comment