I know I've only been twice, but I love snowboarding. Its very tiring and my bum tends to get sore at the end of the day from falling, but all in all. Its a blast. I love being outside for one, and in the winter, there isn't a ton to do unless you do snow sports. Here are 2 pics from the last time we went. We went to Cortina Italy and it was so pretty.
Nick and I taking a breather before we head down the slope...
Holly and I and the gorgeous view of the mountains behind us. One of my favorite pics of us really. We are planning on going to Nassfeld Austria in the morning to board one last time in Italy. I am really excited as I've heard great things about this place. I am super glad Holly is coming with us and our friend Terri. There are quite of few boys going so it'll be nice to have some girls to go down the slopes with...since the boys usually leave us in the dust.
I am planning in taking a lot more pictures and hopefully some video's tomorrow too. I do wish we were moving somewhere with snow, Georgia isn't really a snowboarding state. One day maybe we'll get orders to Hill Utah, which is where we would love to go. All in all, we'll have a blast in Georgia, so don't get that wrong, maybe I'll learn to surf instead! Haha!



No comments:
Post a Comment