Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Tradition

Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
They are so easy. I don't make the bread, although I will try sometime...I just get the Rhodes(I think thats the brand) frozen white bread loaves. It comes with 3. Then I knead the dough out...and rolling pin it...till its as flat as I can get it. Then you put butter then brown sugar and cinnamon...then roll and slice! One loaf makes about 16 rolls, so I use half and freeze the other half(un-sliced) Pictured above, is them the night before...before they rose....
Next morning, this is what you get...pop them in the oven for about 12-15 mins..
Make icing with milk and powdered sugar...

Below: and this is what you get! Yummy cheap rolls!

1 comment:

Mandee Hollis said...

I have an AWESOME recipe for homemade cinnamon rolls completely from scratch.. i have it on my blog.. you'll have to try it some time :)