
We had a very beautiful day this past Saturday. Actually, its been gorgeous since then! I am not complaining at all. Since it has been so wet and dreary for so long we decied a family walk/run was a must. So we headed out in this sunny weather. Granted, it was still cold out, but that sun on my face was awesome.

Of course the dogs loved being out and about. Kaci LOVES to run. As you can see above. She started running towards these horses and mules...and Nick whistled and here she comes..oh so fast. I love watching her run. Unfortunatly I didn't get a great pic of Kodi so oh well.

These mountains are by far going to be what I miss the most about this country. We can walk outside, and this is what we see. I love it. I am pretty sure Georgia won't be the same. Hehe. Saying that though, does not mean I am not super excited to go to Georgia though. I am very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment