Well, here are a couple pics. They are both the same day, one was just before getting dressed for the day. Excuse the sweatpants. They are just so comfy! Lol.
All is going well. I had a cold the begining of this week and I believe its passed for the most part. I still have a weird cough going on and a stuffy nose every so often, but all in all, I definatly feel way better than I did. I am very thankful that it didnt' last long, and that it didn't progress into more than just a cold.
Pregnancy wise, I'm feeling rather well! I have a pair of maternity jeans that I got from a lady a while back cause she was selling her maternity clothes. I have wore them the last two days. Lol. Honestly I can still fit in my other ones. But when I sit, I unbutton the top cause it just feels better, so when I finally tried the maternity ones on, I thought "oh wow, they are stretchy this is nice" haha. Don't laugh! I also have a belly band. I love it. I wear it with jeans and skirts and it looks like I just have an extra tee shirt on. I have it in black. I am gonna order another in white. {I got mine off Amazon}
I think that is about it on my update. Hope all is going well with you! Happy Fall!
All is going well. I had a cold the begining of this week and I believe its passed for the most part. I still have a weird cough going on and a stuffy nose every so often, but all in all, I definatly feel way better than I did. I am very thankful that it didnt' last long, and that it didn't progress into more than just a cold.
Pregnancy wise, I'm feeling rather well! I have a pair of maternity jeans that I got from a lady a while back cause she was selling her maternity clothes. I have wore them the last two days. Lol. Honestly I can still fit in my other ones. But when I sit, I unbutton the top cause it just feels better, so when I finally tried the maternity ones on, I thought "oh wow, they are stretchy this is nice" haha. Don't laugh! I also have a belly band. I love it. I wear it with jeans and skirts and it looks like I just have an extra tee shirt on. I have it in black. I am gonna order another in white. {I got mine off Amazon}
I think that is about it on my update. Hope all is going well with you! Happy Fall!
The one above, was after dinner. Haha. You can kinda tell the difference with that one and the one below!

1 comment:
Hm...you dont look much differnt in a week. Maybe when I get back eh? Miss you!!!
Post a Comment