Ok so here is the first official belly picture! Honestly, I feel silly putting it up here. Cause, I don't see much. When I feel my belly, it seems I feel more then I can see, if that makes sense.
12 weeks exactly. Hopefully soon I'll start to look more pregnant, and not just bloated. Lol.
Aww, thanks for posting! But, yeah, you can't even tell you are pregnant! There's a girl in our church who seriously is as skinny as you, but still didn't show until about 5 1/2 months!
Too cute! You still look as skinny as a stick, but you'll be one of those pregnant women who are all baby. Then you'll have the baby and be a stick again. ;)
*I am a daughter, sister, friend, wife and mother.
*I believe in God with all my heart.
*I love my husband more that words can express.
*I have two gorgeous daughters: Brynlee & Aspenn
*I have been so blessed throughout my whole life, there is no room for complaints, even though I am guilty of complaining.
*I have two gorgeous fur babies that are too spoiled for words.
*I have never been a civilian, AirForce Brat->AirForce Wife.
*Loves living in the south.
*I love taking pictures.
*I try to be an example to others, although sometimes I fail.
* I was homeschooled for most of my education.
*I still talk to my friends from around the world, AF is a small world really.
*I love every minute of my life!
4 comments:
Aww how cute!! Should be getting bigger soon!!!
Aww, thanks for posting! But, yeah, you can't even tell you are pregnant! There's a girl in our church who seriously is as skinny as you, but still didn't show until about 5 1/2 months!
You may not notice anything now but one day you will wake up and then have this huge belly you didn't have the day before!!!
Too cute! You still look as skinny as a stick, but you'll be one of those pregnant women who are all baby. Then you'll have the baby and be a stick again. ;)
Post a Comment