Friday, March 27, 2009

Not so inocent....

Clearly they don't look inocent do they!? Well they aren't. They are indeed diggers. That piece of dirt Kodi is laying on, is quite frankly, the hole they are digging. They have been out back for hours on end today, I'm guessing because its nice, breezy and maybe they just feel like getting on 'mama's' nerves today! Who knows.


When I open the back door, they act as if they aren't doing anything. Kodi will stand in front of or lay in the hole they are working on. Crazy smart dogs I tell ya. Then I shut the door and spy on them, they lay or wait for a bit...then when I do walk away and then walk back, they are back to digging their lovely hole. Oh joy!


I have been inside cleaning so I love them wanting to stay outside, usually Kodi goes out to do his buisness then wants back in {he has to be leashed when outback, he jumps the fence}. Kaci could be outside all day and wouldn't care to come inside, unless you have food of course.
I do love them. Now they need baths! Nick isn't going to be happy. Because we have to double team it! Kaci is horrible at baths and Kodi, well he has his moments. Nick holds them, I scrub!


Anyways. Thats my excitement so far!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

They are crazy smart, lol! Have fun with bath time! :o)