Sea World Orlando
There was a few of our friends going to Sea World that casually invited us. We thought about it and then decided to jump on that wagon! Especially with the whole Military getting in for free deal they have. We figured we'd use it!
We had a blast. We left Saturday EARLY morning. Arrived in Orlando at about 7:30a. Spend the entire day at the park. Then stayed with some friends in their huge suite Saturday night. {we originally planned to drive back that night, I am very glad we decided against that!} It was a very long day!
Sunday we stopped at Downtown Disney to just walk around and such. It got me wanting to go to Disney World pretty badly! Hehe.
*warning, picture overload*
{also, everytime I upload to Blogger, the pics have those lines through them, just look through them}
Beginning of our day. The girls in their St. Patty's Day attire.
B posing. She called that Eel thing an alligator.
She liked viewing the fish and sharks!
However she didn't like taking a picture with the shark jaw...I'm a mean mom, lol. I love this picture.
Sweet Aspenn. She was a trooper all day!
Daddy and Aspenn.
Me and B with the dolphin. I'm not sure if she has a name or not..
I did it! I hate fish, but I touched the ray! Nick was oh so proud he had to take a picture documenting it!
She was all smiles, but this is the end of the ride, so maybe thats why she looked angry.
Our Family
Watching Shamu.
I believe it was naptime. During the Sea Lion show, she grabbed fluff and laid on the ground.
I had to throw a picture of the whales. They were so neat to watch. Brynlee just kept yelling FISH.
I have tons more pictures..whats new. The girls did great. I can't wait to take them to Disney in a few years!















No comments:
Post a Comment