Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{19 months}

Our Baby Girl is growing up too fast!


She is a ham. She knows it. She loves to mock us. {guess we better watch it! Haha} Like this pose, Nick crossed his arms and she copied him. I love it!


She is full of life. Full of energy, like most year and a half olds. She wears me out daily. Doesn't help being big and pregnant.
Her vocabulary has really flourished in the past couple months. Lets see if I can list her words..

*mom*dad*kodi*kaci*ball*yogurt*purple*moon*blue*star*yellow*flower*bubble*eyes*elbow*
*ears*juice*cheese*Kylie*Holly*Grandpa*

OK my mind is blanking but those are the most common ones for sure. She still signs too.
*milk*more*please*{although I've gotten her to start to say it too, kinda}*juice*read*thank-you*

Oh she also says her little sisters name...but we aren't telling it yet! She has no idea what she's saying but oh well! She will sooner then we know!

No comments: