Sunday, October 23, 2011

Surprise!

So, as we were nearing the end of this deployment, my friend Holly was here keeping us company. I had a wedding to photograph in AZ in Oct...so we had plans to go out there and visit my dad and sister and some friends along with the wedding. Holly, B and I were driving to Arkansas, to my moms, to drop the dogs off. Plus its way cheaper to fly out of Little Rock then either Jacksonville or Atlanta. We planned to leave Oct 3, and Holly was flying out of there on the 5th. Well then I got word Nick was suppose to arrive on the 5th. So Holly being the awesome person she is, suggested staying and surprising him. So she canceled her flight (we found out that from my moms to her parents where she is staying was only 4 hrs so we just drove half way!)

So between the 3 different changes in arrival time, we did end up staying and surprising Nicholas when he got off that bus, not expecting anyone to greet him. The look on his face was priceless. I loved that we got to stay, but then we left the next morning. Still, totally worth it! Plus he came and met us in Phx!

Waiting for the bus!

Love it!

She missed her daddy so much!


Ah to be together again!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

How fun that you got to surprise him that way! I'm glad you all got to be together again, even if it was really short. :o) Hopefully you'll be together again for good really soon!