So here I am...starting to post about being pregnant...again! Seems like I just did this...oh I did. Haha.
Anywho. Here is the pic of me yesterday, at 16weeks. The one below is comparing from last pregnancy. I think I'm the same...what do you think!?
This was my first look at comparing and I must admit, I was quite nervous this time around and scared to get bigger faster and all that fun stuff. Looking that this, my nerves are a little calmer. Lol.
I have felt baby move here and there. I go next week for my appointment and then soon after that we do our big ultra sound. I'm pretty excited but sad Nick won't be here with me. I'm having the u/s tech either write it on a piece of paper and seal it in a manila envelope...or...if I can find some pink and blue teddy bears...use those and a box. So then when I talk to Nick we can Skype and find out together still. I just hope I won't have to hold onto that envelope or box too long before talking to him! I heard the idea from someone in Italy I believe...so I'm kinda stealing it. I love it. Nicks excited that I am willing to do this as well.
Other than that. Thats all thats going on pregnancy wise. I feel great. Tired some but not near the first trimester tiredness!

4 comments:
LOVE it!! wish u could have taken it from the otherside...so Icould really compare..either way u look amazing! love ya!
What a sweet idea -- and how fun to let him be included even while he's away. I hope you and B are holding up all right while he's away. *hugs*
Oh, and whenever I make yakisoba, I just buy the noodles (with the seasoning package inside) at one of the local oriental food stores here. It's the same noodles and brand that they sold in Misawa, so that's how I make mine... haven't found a way to make it from scratch, sorry. :(
I did the envelope thing also... it didn't last long before I cheated! Stay strong! lol
Thanks for the info on that Arlene!
Lindsey..I hope I can be strong!
Post a Comment