Its the latest. I have honestly loved being pregnant. It has its moments where I wish it was over already, but really, its a blessing that God has allowed me to carry this baby, so why complain!? I've had a very easy going pregnancy thus far and I am grateful for that. I just keep praying it stays uneventful until the big debut.
It makes me feel so good, even though my belly is getting bigger everyday, that Nick just loves on the belly so much. Saying how cute it is and so on. Definatly helps the self esteem when you are gaining pounds, lol.
We were laying on the couch watching TV the other day, and had his head in my lap against my belly, and Brynlee was kicking and kicking his head. It was pretty neat. He turned to the belly and whispered "Hey now, I'm trying to watch TV" haha. I love when he talks to her.We started, or should I say, Nick started the crib yesterday. (Its mine and my sisters, and its white so we are stripping the white off and painting it brown). I can't wait to have that finished and put it up and start really working on her room. Part of me wants to paint her room, but we will have less than a year left here when she is born, so I don't see the point, next house, its definalty going to be painted!
Hope this tiny update finds you all have had a wonderful Christmas and hoping you all have a great New Years! Can you believe 2010 is already here!? I can't!

1 comment:
SO cute!!! See, told you that you'd be one of those super cute pregnant ladies. :)
Post a Comment