Well, Nick has been gone a little over a week now. It sure seems to be longer. I've been trying to keep my mind off of it. I've been sick the last week. So that took away from me actually doing anything. I am finally feeling better. I am very thankful for that. I've rented ER season 1, 2 & 3 from the libary, no not all at once! But thats what I've been doing, especially since I've been sick. Tomorrow is Bible study and then a Tupperware/Partylite Party. Then Tuesday Kodi is getting neutered and then there is a Ladies Fellowship that evening. I am gonna start back to the gym this week too. I love going, but again, being sick has dampered that a bit. I am gonna go to an Aerobics class a couple of my friends go to. Its actually a Mommy and Me class but people without kids go to. Then on Friday I am doing the 5k Combat Fun Run/Walk. So this week should go pretty fast. I think.
Nick is doing well. I haven't talked to him since last Sunday, but we email. So I'm good with that. All in all, I'm glad to hear he is ok. He doesn't get to go out much in the week. He's on swings and they have a 1am curfew. So he sleeps, eats, and works M-F and explores Spain on the weekends. Lucky him! I am excited to hear all about the trip and see the pictures.
So all in all. I'm great. The first few days were the hardest, its the first TDY he's been on since we've been here, which by the way...it is 1 year in Italy tomorrow. Time flies! But as much as I miss him, the relaxing time is cool too. But I can't wait till he comes home! Lol.
Hope all is well in your part of the woods!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

2 comments:
I can't believe you guys have been in Italy for a year already! I have another package of coupons ready to be sent out. Want them?? :) Is Nick still going to deploy this year? It's been like 2 months since Brandon has gone TDY and it feels weird, lol. He's usually gone all the time for short periods. Hope your hubby gets home soon and safe!!
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year in Italy, either! Or that by the time my hubby gets back, you'll be celebrating your SECOND anniversary! (speaking of that, I'm glad you got the recipe cards and I hope you guys enjoy the recipes!)
Our first TDY/deployment was really rough for us, too. It did get easier, and having Caleb around this time definitely helps with keeping me occupied -- I'm sure your fur-babies keep you pretty busy with walks and things, too! :o)
Post a Comment