Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just because..

I just wanted to update those who read this.

All is well over here. More than well, its very wet! Its been raining nonstop today. And we had about 3 days with barely any rain, but still no sunshine, for the past 3 weeks. Lovely!

Fall is here! Haha.

I don't mind the rain. Only reason it bothers me is the dogs can't just be outside....or I can't walk them without having the nasty wet dog smell...so for them, it sucks.

Other than that I love laying on the couch, listening to the rain, reading...oh so relaxing!

Nick is on days. His car is broken. Blah. He hasn't really looked at it either just because the weather has been so nasty. And its at his shop. So he has been taking my car and I have been tagging along with whomever lets me. Haha.

We are going to the squadron Christmas party. I am pretty excited. Its the 6th.

Thanksgiving is around the corner! I am so excited. We have most of the stuff we need for our big bash, but still need a few more things. We are going to have around 15 people here! Whew!

Which reminds me, I really need to call outdoor rec to see how far in advance I need to reserve 2 tables and 6 chairs....Hmm.

I'm done Christmas shopping. Have been for a month now, minus just a couple little things here and there.

I turned the heaters on. I think being on the end, makes our house colder because our neighbors don't have theirs on and their house isn't nearly as cold...but they are hugged by two other families on each side...so maybe that is why.

I am taking some Christmas pictures next week of Baby Baylie. I am excited, I've got some cute ideas...so I'll show those on my photo blog when we do them!

Ok thats all for now!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I miss the rain! Enjoy it :)

I had a good time at Brandon's squadron Christmas party last year. Hope you do, too. Are they giving away tons of prizes? Thats the best part!

Hope your Thanksgiving dinner goes smooth and you all have fun!